Flow of payment gateway

4 years 4 months ago #315791 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Flow of payment gateway
Yes, but you can't copy and paste recurring API usage from 1 gateway to another. They all are very unique implementations. The IPNs sent by CCBill won't be anywhere close to what IPNs Quickpay uses, etc.. some gateways want you to send the recurring duration in days, some want it sent based off an indicator (e.g. YEARS then 1 for 1 year), which is why it's such a huge cost to implement recurring payments for a gateway.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 4 months ago #315794 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic Flow of payment gateway
Well my problem is not that - I use CBSubs' triggering mecanism to trigger the autorecurring, so I use nothing but the payment from QuickPay. The singup works correctly and also the autorecurring payments are well triggered at Quickpay - the problem is what CBSubs wants in return from the gateway to get it correct registered and that is really hard to guess without a little help - but ok I will guess on and use more time on it than acutally nesseceray with just a little tiny help to understand the mecanism of CBSubs.

4 years 4 months ago #315797 by krileon
Every gateway is different. I can't tell you what information Quickpay needs to provide to CBSubs because I am not familiar with their recurring API.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 4 months ago #315798 by rbuelund
Well.. just tried to use the QuickPay version that is included in the CBSubs package and just make a single payment, the result is the same - no amount is shown in the lates 7 days overview ?? Should it not show the acumulated amount for the latest 7 days ??

Attachments:

4 years 4 months ago #315820 by krileon
No idea why it's not showing in the last 7 days payments, but confirmed our Quickpay implementation is still working perfectly fine. The payment is recorded in CBSubs > Payments and the subscription is active fine as well. Maybe just an issue with the last 7 days payments table not working properly.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

4 years 3 months ago #315959 by rbuelund
Ok - well then I can also confirm that the new plugin with support for recurring payment also works correctly now. You mentioned something about distributing the plugin here in the fora - would that be ok - until you find the time to review the code ? I belive Quickpay would very much like to make it available to customers.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.562 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn