"New Article"-Button in CB Articles

4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #315123 by jojo12
"New Article"-Button in CB Articles was created by jojo12
FR: How is it possible to add a such button inside of CB Articles-Tab like the button in CB Blogs?
Because of some external reasons I have to do my blog in joomla and not inside. So it would be great to have such button there too.

EDIT:
Or
when I choosed the "Joomla"-Setting in CB Blogs, it shows "No Blog" in CB Blogs Tab. The Blog items are shown in CB Articles Tab. This should not be like that. This is not good!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 5 months ago #315138 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic "New Article"-Button in CB Articles
CB Articles just displays articles. It has no article create functionality. It may get such functionality in the future.

EDIT:
Or
when I choosed the "Joomla"-Setting in CB Blogs, it shows "No Blog" in CB Blogs Tab. The Blog items are shown in CB Articles Tab. This should not be like that. This is not good!

Edit CB Articles within CB > Plugin Management then under Parameters > Articles exclude your CB Blogs categories.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 5 months ago #315155 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic "New Article"-Button in CB Articles
Thanks. And how can I list this blogarticles in cb blog tab?

4 years 5 months ago #315160 by krileon
CB Blogs only displays the articles within the categories you selected. If you want other articles listed in it you'll need to include those articles categories in CB Blogs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 5 months ago #315178 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic "New Article"-Button in CB Articles
Thanks.
I selected in CB Blogs Model "Joomla" and the Categorie "Wortklau-b-ereien", which is a Joomla Category. But the Blog items are nor counted nor listed.
(Only when I use Model "Internal"), but then it's only internal.

4 years 5 months ago #315185 by krileon
It only shows articles you created in the categories selected within CB Blogs as your blogs. It's not going to show other peoples blog posts on your profile. It's also not going to show the blog entries you already created with the Internal model as those are not stored in Joomla content.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn