CB Random User Module

4 years 5 months ago #315201 by huntrdog
CB Random User Module was created by huntrdog
Does this module still exist? I've found that when enabled on my site, it results in the error "Call to undefined function mysql_field_type().

I've checked to see if there is a more recent version, but no longer find it listed in the downloads.

Thank you in advance!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 5 months ago #315202 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Random User Module
The CB Online Module has several modes built in that aren't restricted to online users. You can set it to "Custom Latest" then under the "Custom Latest" tab set "Field" to "Random" for it to display random users.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: huntrdog

4 years 5 months ago #315203 by huntrdog
Replied by huntrdog on topic CB Random User Module
Thanks for the reply!

Could the module you spoke of have been renamed? I'm not seeing one titled "CB Online Module."

4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #315204 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Random User Module
It's included with CB and no it was not renamed. If creating a new module in Joomla you should see it as "CB Online" module type.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: huntrdog

4 years 5 months ago #315213 by Astrid
Replied by Astrid on topic CB Random User Module
No, it's still there

Community Builder Online module Displays a list of users logged in with a link to their profile.

If you can't find it you've probably deleted it yourself.

4 years 5 months ago #315228 by huntrdog
Replied by huntrdog on topic CB Random User Module
Indeed it is! I thought it was a stand-alone module, not remembering it was part of the CB package, therefore it is up to date, after all. Unfortunately, using it results in a server error on my site, and the suggested "online module" doesn't give me the results I'm after.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.546 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn