Page can not be reached on IOS devices

4 years 4 months ago #315234 by Eifelrudi
Page can not be reached on IOS devices was created by Eifelrudi
I really still have a Problem, I did everything you proposed, but it still does not work. Funny enough I can acces my page WWW.onlybestfriend.com with the firefox browser, using a Desktop Computer, but any other browser (I tryed them all) do not open the page, obviously due to too many redirections, whatever that means.
More important the page can not be opened on any apple device, even not using Firefox there.

I have purchased the rather expensive „Professional“ Option with you, and I really wanted the Software to function well. You may know thet a social Network can have thousends of useres, once it is marketed well, and it would be very painful if useres can not Access their Network and account.

So please help. (The Provider says, the Problem is not on his side).

Kind Regards
Rudi
www.onlybestfriend.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 4 months ago #315239 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Page can not be reached on IOS devices
What page is not reachable? I do not own an iOS device so I can not help you in confirming iOS related issues. It shouldn't even matter though as nothing about Joomla or CB is device specific. Only the browser would be relevant. I am able to reach your site fine on Chrome, FF, and Edge. Sounds like your server is likely hitting resource limits and blocking requests once it does. Try unpublishing features 1 by 1 until the issue resolves. For example unpublish CB Activity, retry, if issue persists then try unpublishing CB GroupJive, and repeat this with every non-core plugin installed until your issue goes away.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 4 months ago #315255 by Eifelrudi
Replied by Eifelrudi on topic Page can not be reached on IOS devices
Hy Krilian,

It still does not work,. I did what you proposed, closel one plugin after the other, deleted all cookies on my IOS device, it did not help. I stll can not open my CB onlybestfriend.com on these devices, no matter if it is an iphone or an ipad or apple mini PC. It also does not open on a windows 10 system wit Microsoft edge browser. It always says "too many redirects" , please delete cookies, which I did over and over.

I really need a solution for this problem or you complete system is useless for me.

Please help.
www.onlybestfriend.com

4 years 4 months ago #315256 by Astrid
Replied by Astrid on topic Page can not be reached on IOS devices
Seems like you have language plugin enabled and not having a multi-language site.

4 years 4 months ago #315261 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Page can not be reached on IOS devices
You can't even reach your home page or pages unrelated to CB? Unpublish CB entirely within Extensions > Manage and see if your issue persists. If it does then your issue has nothing to do with CB and is likely caused by something else installed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 4 months ago #315287 by Eifelrudi
Replied by Eifelrudi on topic Page can not be reached on IOS devices
Hi Kyle,

Problem still exists.
I have installed plain Joomly (without CB) on a completely different site ( 111bestfriends.com ) . This workes fine on every browser on PC and every browser on every IOS device.

So the problem must be the Community builder Software. Why ?

Nobody yet could explain me from your side what the message which I always receive when my page onlybestfriends.com can not be loaded. It always says

What on earth means "too many redirects" and what causes it.

Weeks of many hours work is destroyed if we can not solve this problem.

Regards
Rudi
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn