404 Not Found

4 years 4 months ago #315630 by mrjuke4859
Replied by mrjuke4859 on topic 404 Not Found
The captcha doesn't work.

This is what's happening.

I've uploaded CBAntiSpam to my site and published.
I first set it up having the internal math work.
Under mode I put a redirect url under blocked that made a 404 error.
I removed the url and the 404 error stopped.
I kept the url blank and after hitting submit it automatically went back to the Home page.
Now when I signed up again after I hit submit the url again went back to the home page.
No information was saved. So I unpublished CMAS and everything worked. No problems.
So instead of the internal spam I decided to try V2 on recaptcha. Again after hitting submit nothing was saved and it went back
to the home page. Yes I put the site keys in.

When I unpublish CBAntiSpam everything works.
When I publish CBAntiSpam nothing works.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 4 months ago #315631 by Astrid
Replied by Astrid on topic 404 Not Found
Check CB anti-spam settings tabs duplicate and auto block.

4 years 4 months ago #315633 by mrjuke4859
everything is disabled.

4 years 4 months ago #315644 by mrjuke4859
Just to let you all know, I disabled everything and the captcha works.
I 'll enable one item at a time a try to figure out what item isn't working and let you know.

Thanks

4 years 4 months ago #315653 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic 404 Not Found
Sounds like you've a manual block rule created. Navigate to CB AntiSpam > Blocks and review your block rules carefully.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.492 seconds