Stripe Sync issue

4 years 4 months ago #315729 by fede312
Stripe Sync issue was created by fede312
I have a subscriber that has been subscribed for 14 months through stripe and he is claiming that he canceled, and that he wants all of his money back and threatens with legal action. He did not specify when he canceled. On the membership it shows up as if the subscription was expired on Dec 4th this month and it was charged again on the 9th.I looked within history logs but I can not find any information. How should I proceed in such situation? Where can I find the digital footprint of the alleged cancelation?

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #315734 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Stripe Sync issue
If he cancelled you should see the cancellation logged in CBSubs > Notifications and/or CBSubs > History Log. It's possible to expire before an auto renewal if a grace period hasn't been configured for plans as it can take up to 3 to 7 days sometimes for a payment to clear. Please also be sure your install is up to date.

I recommend asking how he cancelled and where exactly as it does not sound like he went through normal cancellation process. Recommend also asking when exactly he cancelled. He would not be entitled to a refund for services used, but I recommend refunding any months that he did not intend to be subscribed (e.g. if past 2-3 months were supposed to be cancelled I recommend refunding those).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds