Joomla User Email field needed to be a Column in List Management

4 years 2 months ago #316508 by solarflare
Hi,

I want to have a Members List of 4 columns - formatted name, address (cb_address), phone (cb_phone), email

I can't see where I can select a Joomla 3.9 User field for a column. Only CB fields seem to be available.

I would think this type of list as a quick list of user details would be quite common.

TIA

Malc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 2 months ago #316511 by krileon
CB doesn't display Joomla profile fields. It only displays CB fields. You should be able to selects CBs email field for display on your userlist as long as the email field is configured to display on the users profile. If it is not configured to display on profile you will need to configure it so it does, but if you don't want it actually visible on profile you can move it to a tab that's in a not shown on profile tab position.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn