message plugin

4 years 1 month ago #316836 by matthewdavey
Replied by matthewdavey on topic message plugin
Is it possible to make the notifications and messages display in a delimiter field instead of having the little icons?
Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 1 month ago #316848 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic message plugin
No, at this time the only location it can display is on the menu bar above the users profile. The only other indicator we have is the one shown in CB Login Module and CB Workflows Module, but it's just a link to your private messages page.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 1 month ago #316976 by matthewdavey
Replied by matthewdavey on topic message plugin
I used to use the uddeim and use the code on a profile page to send a message to the profile owner
<a href="index.php?option=com_uddeim&task=new&recip=[user_id]">Send a  Private Message to this user</a>

Is there a code I can put to send a private message from a users profile delimiter field page to the profile owner for the new PMS system?
Thanks

4 years 1 month ago #316985 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic message plugin
Yes, the below can be used for new PM links to a specific user.

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=pms.mypmspro&action=message&func=new&to=[user_id]

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds