Hide avatar and canvas background

4 years 2 months ago #316693 by matthewdavey
Hide avatar and canvas background was created by matthewdavey
Is there any way to Hide new canvas layout the avatar and canvas background with cbuilder conditions and allow delimiter fields be displayed in there place?
The only way I was able to do it was to make a new BASIC tab and put them in the new tab but they don't sit on top of each other like they used to do in the canvas background and the profile doesn't look as good?
I want standard BASIC profile and then upgrade subs plan the avatar and canvas background can turn off to show delimiter fields in there place which I have done but Basic profile avatar and canvas don't sit on top of each other anymore. It must be something to do with portrait position on top of canvas.
Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 2 months ago #316700 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Hide avatar and canvas background
You should be able to hide avatar and canvas perfectly fine in the canvas layout. For example condition them with CB Conditionals or hide them using CB Privacy. For example if canvas is hidden it'll just be an empty space. You also don't have to use the canvas layout by simply moving tabs out of the canvas positions within CB > Tab Management. If you need a field to display in 2 different layouts condition with CB Conditional for example you'll have to use Custom HTML fields to render a field in multiple locations via substitutions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn