How to change plans when members move back and forth between then

4 years 1 month ago #316956 by krileon
Have reviewed your install. This is due to the value of the "Propose plan for upgrades only if it is more expensive" parameter at time of expiration. If it was set to "No" when they expired it would've properly expired the previous and current subscriptions, but the other subscription is frozen in an upgraded from status since the user upgraded from it to another plan.

The only fix for existing expired subscriptions in this case is to modify the old subscription (its current status will be "Upgraded to other") in CBSubs > Subscriptions by clicking the # under the Id column and making the following changes.

Previous Status: Upgraded to other

I've made this change to the test user provided where you can see it is now working fine. Now that your plans are set correctly however you should have no further issues for future subscriptions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 1 month ago #316961 by petekuhn
Did you get the PM? I'm not sure I did it correctly.

4 years 1 month ago #316969 by krileon
I do not have a PM from you beyond your initial one providing login credentials. I've made the change to the test account you provided which you can review the subscription change for them in CBSubs > Subscriptions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 1 month ago #316975 by petekuhn
Thanks so much. I assume I can do a bulk change in MySQL to the subscriptions table.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

4 years 1 month ago #316984 by krileon
It maybe possible to bulk change in the database. I however recommend doing it to 1 row first and confirming it's displaying fine before applying the change to other rows.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: petekuhn

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.557 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn