is it possible send message only beetween manager and user?

4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #316867 by saman2
hi.
i want use Cb message system but i want prevent user access to send message to other user. is there any config by default or need to write some code in cb auto action?
i want user only can send pm to admin (or each group that i set).

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 1 month ago #316875 by krileon
There is no functionality for that at this time. Create access permissions for private messages is a planned feature for a later release. There are plans already for communication with moderators only, with connections only, and even limiting to view access level.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 2 weeks ago #317476 by saman2
can you give me any advise to do this until release that feature? i need to do this.(prevent messaging between users... )
can you get me forge link to understand when release this feature?

4 years 2 weeks ago - 4 years 2 weeks ago #317490 by krileon
We do not have a time frame or workaround for this feature. It will not be possible until it has been implemented. The forge ticket is below.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7337

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 2 weeks ago #317518 by saman2
is it possible use cb auto action and pm_beforeCreateMessage Trigger and to prevent send message only to specific Joomla user group?

4 years 2 weeks ago #317529 by krileon
pm_onBeforeCreateMessage can be used to interrupt the store process of a private message if your code acting on that trigger returns false. So yes that is potentially possible, but you'll have to code all the checks you're wanting yourself in a Code action.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.516 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn