Dear,

How can I change the font?

Best regards
Erwin
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 1 month ago #317034 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Change font
The font family used is set on the cb_template class surrounding all of CB. You can use CSS overrides functionality shown below to override that CSS with whatever you like.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18711-template-css-overrides-made-easy

The below for example would just inherit from Joomla.

.cb_template {
	font-family: inherit;
}

If there's a font size issue then see the below regarding this as it's caused by your Joomla template.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/239316-community-builder-2-2-bootstrap-4-release?start=6#305472

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 1 month ago #317040 by erwinds
Replied by erwinds on topic Change font
hi,

this works perfectly I also tried to change the font size but only partially succeeded with this code:
.cb_template *, .cb_template *::before, .cb_template *::after {
font-size:19px;
}

Attachments:

4 years 1 month ago #317043 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Change font
You're typically not supposed to set the font size like that. It uses rem sizing, which allows it to scale based off the browsers font sizing providing accessibility to those with visual impairments. Font sizing bugs happen due to Joomla templates setting a font size on the root HTML element breaking rem sizing being able to size based off browser. Your font size issue is likely due to this and a fix is provided in the below topic.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/239316-community-builder-2-2-bootstrap-4-release?start=6#305472

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds