Tabs Layout in Community Builder is no longer working/showing up on site.

4 years 1 month ago #317114 by krileon
Are you using a custom template for CB Activity? If so change it back to default within CB Activity > Parameters > Global. Ensure your entire install is up to date with latest builds. If issue persists please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look (see signature for PM link).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 1 month ago #317131 by krileon
Have reviewed your install. Seams to be a strange double encoding issue on validation rules. I'm not sure what specifically is causing that, but I went ahead and updated CBs encoding of validation strings to be a bit stronger. I've installed a patched CB build on your site and confirmed issue is resolved. Please also confirm is resolved.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7880

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 1 month ago #317153 by urbanguru
Hello Kyle,

Unfortunately the issue is not resolved. Even though CB Activities is published, nothing is showing up. None of the tabs are visible on the profile pages like they were before and I have made sure that everything in CB Activities is enabled. CB Activity is basically acting like it's unpublished even though it is.

Ryan

4 years 1 month ago #317154 by urbanguru
Update: It appears as though the tabs were turned off in the tabs menu. I have turned them back on and now they are visible. However, the activity wall as lost much of it's functionality including links, emoticons, adding pictures and other media, and all sorts of other things it used to do. I have checked and all of the elements are enabled in the plugin. So there is still something wrong.

Ryan

4 years 1 month ago #317162 by krileon
It works perfectly fine for me on your site using the test account you provided to me. Your site likely has issues elsewhere. See the below screenshot of the activity tab displaying fine.

I was also able to upload a test image to the Gallery tab perfectly fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
Attachments:

4 years 1 month ago #317163 by krileon
I believe I see where you might have thought CB Activity lost its features. I'm guessing you selected the My Wall tab which is the Wall tab provided by CB ProfileBook. That's not the activity stream. You currently have the activity tab set to be nested so it's under the 3 dot menu to the far right of Gallery on the tab menu bar.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn