Trigger "XXXlogout" not working

4 years 3 days ago - 4 years 3 days ago #317332 by smalldragoon
Replied by smalldragoon on topic Trigger "XXXlogout" not working
Hi,
yes of course, it make sense for the javascript.
but I was using as well one message queue event which is not displaying.
I changed my javascript to PHP to erase cookies anyway of course.
I attached all the tabs of the auto actions, as I must miss something toggled ( or not ? )
Thx

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 2 days ago #317343 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Trigger "XXXlogout" not working
If it's not working enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then enabled debugging under the Parameters tab of your auto action. This will ensure any errors that maybe happening will output. CB Auto Actions will suppress errors if debugging is not enabled to avoid crippling sites due to bad use cases.

I don't see anything wrong with your code usage though, but if the cookies aren't deleting then you probably need to set the path in the setcookie usages. Example as follows.

setcookie( 'COOKIE_NAME', null, ( time() - ( 3600 * 16 ) ), '/' );

Could also be an interrupt situation. For example if you've a Redirect auto action on that same trigger happening before your cookie delete auto action then your cookie delete auto action will never fire as you're interrupting the process.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 11 months ago #317521 by smalldragoon
Replied by smalldragoon on topic Trigger "XXXlogout" not working
Hi,
After many tests, the issue is an interrupt. I was doing to many things "separetly"
I made some cleaning and grouped actions ( like code ones PHP/javascript ) within the same autoaction trigger.
Thx
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn