[SOLVED] Backend of Community Builder is not working

4 years 3 weeks ago - 4 years 3 weeks ago #317292 by alex_slashchin
Hello.

I have an issue with backend. it is not working. I was just updating joomla each time new updates are available and that's it. So, i thought that the problem is because i had outdated plugins for CB. Today, i bought new subscription and installed all new plugins. I have PHP 7.2. My backend looks like in the picture from attachement.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 3 weeks ago #317297 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Backend of Community Builder is not working
Looks like CBs CSS isn't loading for some reason. Navigate to CB > Configuration > Integrations and see if you disabled CBs Bootstrap CSS. That isn't supposed to impact backend, but if disabled try toggling back to enabled and see if that fixes it. If that's not the issue download latest CB from our downloads page below and try installing it over the top of your existing install.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 3 weeks ago #317298 by alex_slashchin
Replied by alex_slashchin on topic Backend of Community Builder is not working
The configuration tab is not working. I reinstalled everything several times before. Also i reinstalled different versions of CB. Backend is the same

4 years 3 weeks ago #317299 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Backend of Community Builder is not working
You've a conflict from something then. Are all installed plugins also up to date? If so please PM backend super administrator login credentials (see link in signature) and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 3 weeks ago #317307 by alex_slashchin
Replied by alex_slashchin on topic Backend of Community Builder is not working
Thanks for your help. I have found an issue. Apparently, i enabled extended css cashing (extend_cache_css) and javasript cashing (extend_cache_scripts) on my hosting. Everything works fine after i disabled them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn