[SOLVED] Cb Activity - Add a Video Youtube Url by wall

3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #317413 by Julien04
Replied by Julien04 on topic Cb Activity - Add a Video Youtube Url by wall
All Cb is update and i have clean Url cache by ftp without success. Im in default template since first day.

Finally, i doesnt know if it had work a day for me, i have never use it since now..

What's informations can i give you ? My Joomla is update as all composent, i use Helix Ultimate template last version..

A possible block by Admin Tools security ?

Youtube video is correctly embed in GroupJive Video and CB Gallery.

In any case thank you for your reply and to have create a ticket.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 11 months ago #317416 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cb Activity - Add a Video Youtube Url by wall

A possible block by Admin Tools security ?

That could be a possibility. Try disabling Admin Tools entirely and see if it works fine with a different youtube video.

I tried to replicate your scenario and I've no idea how it's happening. It's as if it's treating the URL as just a page link and is failing to detect that it's a video, but I don't see how that's possible unless it completely fails to determine it's even a youtube URL. Will review the code further and see if any further fail safes can be put in place as there must be a situation I'm not accounting for.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 11 months ago #317448 by Julien04

Hello !

Isnt a Block by Admin tools.

I have see that common point in display of my activity was Module activity, i use {loadmoduleid} and i have remember that i have duplicate module.

I have test with a new create module and its same result.

So, i have try to display activity by an item menu and its same result.

I assume that is defenitively not a problem of my configuration of Cb Activity.

I have see when disable embed link in Acticity > Link > Create, there is same result that i when enable it !

- > Url site web is embed
- > Youtube url display as a url link

Normally if i disable it, all Url is displaying as an url Link no ?

---> I will unistall totally CB Activity and install new version.
Attachments:

3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #317452 by Julien04
Im just uninstall Cb Activity and revome 13 SQL table before install a new time but its same. LOOL :cheer:

So its in other place that CB..

Is possible that a problem to write mod files and folders (im on 644/755 with admin tools)

im lookink for if files isnt in 444 in CB plugin configuration and i will try with 604 mod in all files in activity plugin.

Edit : All is alright with acces mod write

3 years 11 months ago #317455 by Julien04
All seems correctly configure..

I have maybe so just this clue

I have see when disable embed link in Acticity > Link > Create, there is same result that i when enable it !

- > Url site web is embed (Metadata + logo)
- > Youtube url display as a url link

Normally if i disable it, all Url is displaying as an url Link no ?

3 years 11 months ago #317460 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cb Activity - Add a Video Youtube Url by wall
Please update to the latest build released yesterday. Specifically version 5.0.0+build.2020.03.30.16.41.00.6196524b7. I've implemented some additional fallbacks for YouTube to try and cover potential failed attempts to request details from YouTube, but aside from that I don't know what more to do as I am unable to replicate your issue so seams to be isolated to your install. If issue persists after updating please PM backend super administrator login credentials and can try some debug builds to see if I can get some error output to figure out what's going wrong.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn