[#8257] Plugin AutoAction installation problem

3 years 8 months ago #319413 by AchLive
Replied by AchLive on topic Plugin AutoAction installation problem
Hi krileon! I have tried everything you have written but the problem continues to exist and I do not get any error log files from the server.
I can only tell you that I have also tried on a new Joomla installation and the same problem occurs.
Probably from the "plug_cbautoactions_8.0.0 + build.2020.03.25.16.51.21.74781989c" version something has changed in the file or in the installation procedure because up to the previous version "plug_cbautoactions_8.0.0 + build.2020.03.02.16.58.39.4d86e272e" I can install correctly.
All other CB plugins can be installed without problems.
Since I only get the error with versions later than "plug_cbautoactions_8.0.0 + build.2020.03.02.16.58.39.4d86e272e" and I can install all the other CB plugins I think we can conclude that in the installation procedure there is something that crashes and that the server configuration is correct or special settings are required which I don't understand.
I ask you to try hoping that you can reproduce the error.
Thanks for the support.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 8 months ago #319422 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Plugin AutoAction installation problem
Hi AchLive!
This thread is now 3 months old, and lots of things have improved since then in installation and upgrades.

Please upgrade Community Builder to the very latest build and re-try with the very latest CB auto-actions.

To update CB to very latest build, you can download it from our Downloads and use the Joomla installer to install by file upload. Or you can use the CB Plugins install from web.

Then setup a Site Key in your CB Configuration, in last tab "integrations", and then update your plugins from CB Plugins Management / Install and upgrade.

Of course, like with any upgrades, do a site backup first.

Then you can report how it goes. In case of error/bug, enable Site Debug in Joomla Global Configuration, "System" tab, "Debug System" setting. That will hopefully make Joomla a bit more verbose when an error occurs.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

3 years 8 months ago #319428 by AchLive
Hi beat, thanks for the reply.
In fact, more than three months have passed since my report and several update versions.
I'm not new to Joomla and Community builder and I know the importance of the updates that I always do, in fact the problem persists even with the latest version of CB "" pkg_communitybuilder_2.4.5 + build.2020.07.02.13.06.22.c13c29ffe ".
As I wrote before, to remove all doubts, I tried to install on an empty Joomla version and the problem occurs from later versions of the "plug_cbautoactions_8.0.0 + build.2020.03.02.16.58.39.4d86e272e" of CBAutoAction as it has changed update script.
If it were a server setting problem the problem should always be present, instead it works well with the CB AutoAction version n "plug_cbautoactions_8.0.0 + build.2020.03.02.16.58.39.4d86e272e" while with the subsequent updates of CB AutoAction they present themselves the mistakes I wrote from the first post.
With Debug enabled I don't find clear reports.
I ask you to try localhost hoping that you too can find the error.
I use XAMPP ver. Xamppxampp-windows-x64-7.3.18-0-VC15.zip .
Thanks for the support

3 years 8 months ago #319435 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Plugin AutoAction installation problem

AchLive wrote: Hi beat, thanks for the reply.
With Debug enabled I don't find clear reports.

Hi AchLive,
What do you mean "by clear reports" ?

I just tested on my localhost (Linux 4.4.0-184, Apache 2.4.18, PHP 7.4.7, MySQL 5.7.30) installation and upgrading cbautoactions_8.0.0+build.2020.04.17.17.38.41.bcf774668.zip using the CB / Plugins Management / Install & Update "install from web" function, and it worked fine.

As Kyle wrote a month ago:

Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then retry. Next check server error log to see what the error is as it's throwing a 500 server error. I can't help you with issues on localhost installs. Likely just a server configuration problem of some kind.

- Edit your php config to turn ON "display_errors" and set a writable "error_log" file and turn "log_errors" ON and "error_reporting = E_ALL".
- Look in the Apache site's "access_log" and "error_log" as well as in apache's too.

It could also be a permissions issue on the corresponding directories, or a badly configured tmp directory (in Joomla and/or PHP), that the PHP process has not write-permissions.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

3 years 8 months ago #319441 by AchLive
With debugging activated
when I click on the CB link I get this page,

I don't know if it can help
Attachments:

3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #319442 by AchLive
This is my php.ini file and this is my php_error_log file and there are no reported errors related to CB or CB AutoAction
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.371 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn