Error on upload new 2.4.4 version Community Builder

4 years 3 weeks ago #317524 by tony3372
Hi Krileon

Trying to upload newest version of community builder after renew am getting this message

001_pkg_communitybuilder_2.4.4+build.2020.03.19.14.05.32.e6a0c6b92.zip failed to install! hide
php 7.2.0-dev is not supported. Minimum required version is php 7.2.0, but it is higly recommended to use php 7.2.7 or later.

Can you assist me please?

Thanks again
Tony

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 3 weeks ago #317526 by krileon
That error looks like Kunenas. Our minimum PHP version is not 7.2.0 and is just a message output so it shouldn't be failing install especially not CBs. You are also using a developer build of PHP 7.2.0 for some reason and you should move to a stable build. CB has been tested up to PHP 7.4.2 and is recommended to move to 7.4.0 at the least and 7.4.2 at the most. Reinstall after moving to at least a stable build of PHP.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 3 days ago #317961 by tony3372
I received this response from Siteground, Saying it is the application that is not functioning appropriately?

Can you assist me a little further again thanks for your help

Tony,

I was able to resolve the 500 error message and now the site is opening with no issues.

However, it seems that the application is not configured to work under php version 7.3 as every time I change the version the sites returns the 500 error message.

In this case I would suggest that you contact your developer for assistance with configuring the site to run with the 7.3 version.

If you have any other questions do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Aleksandar Arsov
Technical Support Team

Dear Krileon You can see also from the attachments none of theses extensions get installed. Thank you again

Attachments:

4 years 3 days ago #317969 by krileon
If you're getting a 500 error then you'll need to check server error logs and provide the actual error. That PHP version notice isn't coming from CB as explained above in my previous reply. I suspect your installation is failing for other reasons. CB is tested working on PHP 7.3, but you're using PHP 7.2.0-dev which is a developer build of PHP and should not be using it for production; CB is tested up to PHP 7.4.2.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn