[#8015] [GROUPJIVE] Invitation failed

3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #318524 by Julien04
[#8015] [GROUPJIVE] Invitation failed was created by Julien04
Hi,

When a user uses the email invitation module in Groupjive, the invitation is not sent.

The return url is:

www.domain.fr/name_of_category/invites/save

Following the sending of the invitation, this leaves the group => Back to the category item page which displays all the groups in this category.

I tried the classic invitation module by profile and it works well.

The configuration of GJ invitation seems correct. I join her in screeshoot.

CB + All Plugin are update.

Can you help me please?

Thanks by advance.

Julien
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 10 months ago #318530 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic [GROUPJIVE] Invitation failed
Disable SEF and see if issue persists. There's some URL routing problems going on right now that are being worked on. If it works with SEF disabled then it's likely related.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 10 months ago #318553 by Julien04
Replied by Julien04 on topic [GROUPJIVE] Invitation failed
Hi,

It is indeed linked to the SEF.

I just disabled it in the joomla config and it works!

Do I have to do something special to fix it?

Thanks!

3 years 10 months ago #318554 by krileon
We've just released a new build improving the routing behavior in GJ. Please update and confirm if your issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 10 months ago #318556 by Julien04
Replied by Julien04 on topic [GROUPJIVE] Invitation failed
Issue persists :blush:

3 years 10 months ago #318559 by krileon
Strange, seams to work fine in my tests and on our demo site. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials with exact steps to reproduce your issue and will see if there's still a routing bug regarding this.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn