CB Privacy

3 years 11 months ago #318585 by phcprod
CB Privacy was created by phcprod
Recently I wrote:
"I now note that the privacy config is correct in the backend but that it only appears partially in the frontend (only the public option is available)
What would be my mistake?"
and you answered:
"You've turned off privacy rules within CB Privacy > Parameters > Privacy > Rules."
I have been looking for the origin for several days and I completely reorganized the groups and the access levels and the result is always the same
In the backend:
CB Privacy> Parameters> Privacy> Rules: the rule is activated (capture 1)
CB Privacy> Parameters> Privacy> Display: the rule is available (capture 2)
CB Privacy> CB Privacy> Rules> Processing: the rule is available (capture 4)
CB autoactions> system actions> CB privacy> CB Gallery: edit, save & authorized rules published
Frontend> Gallery> edit a photo: the rule is not displayed (capture 3)
Can you check if a bug has not appeared ? (remember this was the case for the double escape when editing photos) or if the problem comes from my config
Thank you so much.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 11 months ago #318606 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Privacy
Seams to be working fine in my tests. In your screenshot the optgroup label is also there. Switch to default Joomla protostar template, clear Joomla cache, and see if issue persists. If using a custom CB template switch to default within CB > Configuration > User Profile as well and retry. Additionally be sure everything installed is up to date.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 11 months ago #318622 by phcprod
Replied by phcprod on topic CB Privacy
Joomla cache cleared, all plugins installed and up to date.
Problem still alive

3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #318624 by krileon
Did you make a copy of the "CB Gallery - Privacy - Edit" system action and change its parameters? By default it should inherit from global params. If you made a copy and changed those parameters that could explain why it's not showing global usage. If you didn't make a copy try navigating to CB Auto Actions > System Actions and clicking Reinstall System Actions then refresh the CB Gallery edit page to see if that resolves it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 11 months ago #318627 by phcprod
Replied by phcprod on topic CB Privacy
Yes previously but the action systems have been reactivated to start with the basics and the copies have been unpublished.
System actions reinstalled now
Problem still alive :(

3 years 11 months ago #318635 by krileon
I'm baffled why your install is showing such odd issues compared to all our test installs. CB Gallery even with double encoding shouldn't have been a problem and now this. I'm guessing this is a comparison issue in the array check for usergroups, but as to why it's only impacting your site is beyond me. My guess is there is something wrong with your server configuration, but if only impacting frontend makes no sense. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.781 seconds