[#8072] No invitation send to join a group (CB Groupjive)

3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #318806 by pjfroelofs
LS
When I try to invite somebody to join a group.
I enter the email address and a little message.
After sending the invite, the website returns to the groupjive page (no message).
There is no message send.
When entering the group - invitation tab, this is empty.

Please advise,
Regards,
Patrick

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 9 months ago #318811 by krileon
Ensure CB GroupJive is completely up to date. There was a SEF routing bug with the invites URL that should be fixed. If issue persists turn off SEF and retry to see if there's still some sort of URL routing issue causing this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 9 months ago #319172 by pjfroelofs
Replied by pjfroelofs on topic No invitation send to join a group (CB Groupjive)
-1- Updated to latest version.
-2- disabled SEF

Still same problem:
- Invited a person to join a group.
- system a succes message

BUT:
- no email is send
- and there is no invitation visible in the list.

In the example I invited joopadmiraals@webnovation.nl, but this name is missing in the send invitations list

Attachments:

3 years 9 months ago #319180 by krileon
Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting and retry to see if any errors output. Retested locally and on our demo site and it's still working. Tested with and without SEF as well. I'm not sure what's blocking GJ invite creation for you. It should have at least created the invite, but you're saying it's not even doing that? Does the invite exist in backend wthin CB GroupJive > Invites? Please PM backend super administrator credentials and frontend test credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #319335 by krileon
Have reviewed your install and was able to find the cause. Appears to be a conflict with the menu item. Have fixed the form URLs to always include the id query parameter to prevent this. I've already updated your install to latest fixed release and confirmed is working fine now. Please also confirm is working fine.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8072

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn