[SOLVED] USER_STATISTICS_TITLE and _UE_USER_STATUS do not show in Profile

3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #319320 by kletterdorf
Hi there

on our website we use the CB standard template and the latest CB version incl. all plugins.
The layot position of these two tabs is Canvas - Main - Right, and it used to work, i.e. you could see the registration date and when the user was last time online (amongst other things).
Neither of the tabs is showing any more, and I have tried many other layout positions, but the tabs simply do not show.
They are configured to show as DIV with Title, changing that also brought no effect.
Where can I check to identify the reason why these tabs are not displayed any more?

Thank you!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #319366 by beat
Since when did it stop displaying ?
Do you have latest Joomla, CB and CB add-ons versions ? (if not, please backup and upgrade)

You can also check following settings:
- that those tabs are published
- that their access level is public
- same 2 checks for the CB plugins managing those tabs
- if you have CB Privacy, that the tabs and their fields are visible to the viewer
- if you have CBSubs, that they are not protected by a plan
- if you have CB Auto-Actions, that no auto-action is influencing their displaying

If all of those settings are ok, please reply and we will go into further possibilities of displays not outputing.

(And if your problem is solved, please reply too ;) )

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

3 years 8 months ago #319372 by kletterdorf
many thanks for the feedback, beat

it is for quite some tine that it is not showing any more. I can only say - it used to work when I first set it up.
joomla!, cb and cb-add-ons are on the latest version (I ran an update just a few moments ago, only groupjive required an update)

- tabs/plugins are published, access level is public (plugins are menu and core)
- we have cb-privacy, that I disabled just to test with no effect
- we also have auto-actions, the settings there seem not to influence those two tabs (these are the unchanged default settings). disabling auto-actions (i.e. unpublish) also showed no effect.

3 years 8 months ago #319380 by beat
Maybe those tabs are hidden in the menu ?

E.g. the 3 vertical dots on the right of such a profile:
demo.cbdemosites.com/profiles/susan

That setting is in "Display type" on the right of first tab of CB Tab edit. "Nested Tab Menu" puts them there, while "Tab menu" displays them in the normal tabs. Did you try "Tab menu" ?

If you still can't solve it, if you wish you can private-message me (PM link in signature) me admin super-access and I can take a look.

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

3 years 8 months ago #319439 by kletterdorf
Hi Beat

I have sent you a PM - despite your kind help and hints the two tabs still refuse to show.
Thanks for your help so far - hopefully we get this sorted somehow.

3 years 8 months ago #319450 by beat

kletterdorf wrote: Hi Beat

I have sent you a PM - despite your kind help and hints the two tabs still refuse to show.
Thanks for your help so far - hopefully we get this sorted somehow.

Thank you for the username/password, but I don't find the site URL of your site clone, so can't take a look yet. Replied to your PM.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.317 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn