[GROUPJIVE] Integrate Follow + Like / Tab Activity in GroupJive

3 years 9 months ago #319446 by Julien04
Hello,

I have see in your demo site demo.cbdemosites.com that you have integrate a tab activity in group and follow + Like button (screenshoot).

Can you say me how i can integrate this please ? I dont see options to !

Thanks by advance !
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 9 months ago #319451 by beat
For this, in addition of GroupJive, you need CB Activity and CB Auto Actions.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

3 years 9 months ago #319456 by Julien04
Ok thanks ! Actually i havnt competance to do this.

You think you will integrate in native version of GroupJive ?

3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #319459 by beat
Actually, if you just install and publish the CB Activity and CB Auto-Action plugins, the "Follow" and "Like" buttons will appear in GroupJive.

To install: go to Community Builder / Plugins Management / Install & Update then in left on "Community Builder plugins", then simply click "Install for CB Auto-actions and then on CB Activity. Check that they installed successfully on top of screen each time. Then click "Close" button at top, and search for them in the plugins management, and click on the "Published" X to become a green checkmark "√". CB auto-actions has all system auto-actions that will be processing those buttons.

You can then if you wish further configure details of CB Activity.

No need to touch CB Auto-Actions configuration.

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

3 years 9 months ago #319478 by Julien04
Oh ok ! Thanks !

I have always installed CB Activity and CB Auto Action. I am going in Action system of CB Auto Action and i have see that follow and like action was unpublish!

Its appear now. Like work well, but Follow appear but when i click on, it does not engage and remains on subscription.

To have acces at the activity tab, i need too publish an action system ?

Thanks !

3 years 9 months ago #319494 by beat
Nothing needed for CB Activity system actions.

But make sure that you have all CB, CB activity and CB Auto-action extensions published/enabled. in particular, search for "CB" and "Community Builder" in Joomla's Extensions / Plugins.

I just tested clicking "Follow" becoming "Follwing" on the group, so that works.

But by default, there is no activity logged or displayed for following/unfollowing a group (albeit there is an activity status for following or not following). But for joining a group, there is an activity displayed (but not for unjoining).

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn