I want to program an internal link on the profile page

I have marked with a red circle on the jpg file

Can you help with a solution

Thx Leif
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 9 months ago #319481 by beat
Replied by beat on topic link on Profile page
That is the tabs tips (tabs selection) zone, at top of "canvas middle" position.

The easiest to add some text there is to create a new tab of Display Type "Tab Menu", and also create a new "Custom HTML" type field assigned to that new tab. In the description of that new Custom HTML field, put whatever text with HTML links you wish to link to other parts of your website.

Adding just a linked text to those tab tips is not possible without some coding or higher-level CSS that is outside the scope of this support.

A last way to redirect on clicking that new tab tip, would be to add a jQuery "click" event listener on that element using a CSS selector, but that would not be future-upgrade-safe.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: leif_e

3 years 9 months ago #319500 by leif_e
Replied by leif_e on topic link on Profile page
Thanks it's working

3 years 9 months ago #319511 by beat
Replied by beat on topic [SOLVED] link on Profile page
Great! Thanks for the feedback, marking as solved.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn