CB-Activity: Comment field is missing when opening in overlay (pictures)

3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #319506 by ongena
When i open a picture in the activity timeline the comment field is missing. How can i activate this?

Thnx in advance
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 8 months ago #319519 by beat
That's probably because not all needed extensions are enabled/published. Please make sure that:
- CB auto-actions is installed.
- all CB and CB add-ons joomla plugins are enabled (you can see them in extensions / plugins: Search for "CB" and "Community Builder").

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

3 years 8 months ago #319528 by ongena
Everything is enabled :dry: but unfortunately no solotion

3 years 8 months ago #319539 by beat
That's strange, I just re-tested, installing and enabling CB Activity, CB Gallery and CB Auto-Actions, and it works out of the box.

Make sure that the CB Activity System-auto-action "CB Gallery - Comments" is published.

Also check in your web-browser's console that there are no errors.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

3 years 8 months ago #319579 by krileon
Looks like your Joomla template is setting a wrong viewport for the page. It's causing the modal window to scroll off the page because of that. Commenting is likely there and working, but just off the page. Switch to default Joomla protostar template, clear Joomla cache, then retry and see if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn