Cannot remove members from groups

3 years 8 months ago #320064 by AlanJones
Cannot remove members from groups was created by AlanJones
When I try to remove a groupjive user from a group, the page refreshes but nothing happens.
community.discoverybaptist.org/ministries/2013-11-02-19-52-07/gig-harbor-north-2

The same thing happens when trying to ban a user. I am signed into a super user account in the frontend.

Here is a gif of whats happening:

I am on CB:
Plugins are up to date

PHP Built On Linux server.accessipd.com 3.10.0-957.27.2.el7.centos.plus.bug16242.x86_64 #1 SMP Sat Aug 3 14:05:14 UTC 2019 x86_64
Database Type mysql
Database Version 5.6.47
Database Collation utf8_general_ci
Database Connection Collation utf8mb4_general_ci
PHP Version 7.3.21
Web Server Apache
WebServer to PHP Interface fpm-fcgi

Own Your Own Community!
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 8 months ago #320070 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cannot remove members from groups
What's the URLs, with domain removed, before and after attempting to delete a user? Looks like another SEO rewrite bug. This seams to be working fine for me, but am finding a lot of sites using GJ are not making proper parent menu paths to GJ causing menu parameters to cause conflicts.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 8 months ago #320122 by AlanJones
Replied by AlanJones on topic Cannot remove members from groups
Before: /administrators
After: /administrators/users/1598/delete

Own Your Own Community!

3 years 7 months ago #320136 by krileon
"administrators" is the menu alias. What Joomla menu item is that? If it's a CB GroupJive menu item please provide what parameters you're using in it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 7 months ago #320163 by AlanJones
Replied by AlanJones on topic Cannot remove members from groups
It was originally an alias to a Joomla > Plugin > Groupjive > Group > Administrator group ID page.

Own Your Own Community!

3 years 7 months ago #320170 by krileon
Try changing it to All Groups or All Categories and see if issue persists. This would help confirm a SEF conflict.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn