Business Profiles

3 years 6 months ago #320305 by stough
Business Profiles was created by stough
Can I create business profile pages linked to an individual's profile - similar to Facebook?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 6 months ago #320314 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Business Profiles
No, users can only have one profile. Best I can suggest is they could create groups in CB GroupJive. Eventually CB GroupJive will allow creating Pages which could be used for this purpose.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stough

3 years 6 months ago #320349 by stough
Replied by stough on topic Business Profiles
Thank you.

Do know when this upgrade might happen?

3 years 6 months ago #320362 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Business Profiles
I do not have a time frame for Pages group types for CB GroupJive. Current priority is to improve our sites usability. Once that is done the next priority is working on core CB to push our internal APIs into the future so we can improve all our plugins as things are starting to bottleneck with legacy APIs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stough

3 years 6 months ago #320364 by stough
Replied by stough on topic Business Profiles
Not a problem - CB is just great - I want to continue to grow with the application at you pace - It will be great to be able to add features to the platform & introduce them to my community - thanks for all that you are doing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds