[SOLVED] [CB LAST UDPADTE] Save modification in profil by Super Admin denied

3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #320327 by Julien04
Hello,

It seems that since the last update Super Administrators with open rights can no longer save another member's profile. (Acces to edit profil is ok)

System return an error page with acces denied.

Could you confirm that to me please?

Thanks by advance !!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 7 months ago #320329 by krileon
Profile edit behavior wasn't touched anytime recently. Only CB Blogs was touched to fix category selection not checking language. Sounds like you've a conflict of some kind. Could be a 3rd party Joomla user plugin since normal Joomla user store happens before CBs. Could be mod_security if you're getting a white page with an error.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #320334 by Julien04
Ok thanks for your feedback !

I haven't touched any module, plugin or other for 2 days. I got there last Sunday.

When the error is created, it is not a blank error page (screenshoot).

I had the intuition to deactivate Admintool and to test and the saving of the profile works ..

Have you tested it with admintool enabled?

Thanks!

PS : Admin Tools is a false trail ^^.

This only does this on one profile.

I dig into rights ect ...

Thanks

Thanks

3 years 7 months ago #320335 by Julien04
Whaoo ....: S

This user had Super admin rights! ...

It is not possible ..... Unless ......

Could you help me find all the CB connection logs so that I can analyze the IPs first ...

Thank you

3 years 7 months ago #320338 by krileon
I cannot help you with configuration of Admin Tools. We are not the developer of Admin Tools. My best guess is it's blocking frontend edit of Super Users as a security measure.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 7 months ago #320339 by Julien04
Thanks !

I have disable Super Admin connection in frontend and will review access moderator.

Have a nice day !

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn