[CB Contact] warning message on all profil

3 years 7 months ago #320342 by Julien04
Hello,

I deleted some users some time ago via the CB benckend.

A user had a profile in contact.

Now, as soon as he connects to his profile, a warning message appears:

JUser :: _ load: unable to load user with id 512

Can we hide this message? And clean the user contacts field?

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 7 months ago #320344 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic [CB Contact] warning message on all profil
CB has no control over Joomlas contacts component. I don't recommend configuring Joomlas contacts plugin to create a contact when a user is created. Joomla contacts are unique by name so it also causes issues with 2 users registering with the same name and sounds like that's the issue you're now having since the user was previously deleted. You'll need to delete the contact manually in Joomlas contact component.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 7 months ago #320355 by Julien04
Replied by Julien04 on topic [CB Contact] warning message on all profil
Thansk for your feeback!

Exactly I manually deleted the user by CB in the backend and not by the Joomla contacts component.

The user with the ID 512 has been deleted from the CB list and from Joomla users.

But this warning message continues for the member by browsing all the profiles including his own.

User 512 no longer appears in the tab of these contacts.

3 years 7 months ago #320363 by krileon
We have no control over Joomlas contact component. Ideally Joomla should be deleting those contact entries when the user is deleted, but for whatever reason Joomla doesn't. Navigate to Components > Contacts and delete them manually. Next unpublish "User - Contact Creator" in Extensions > Plugins so Joomla doesn't create contacts every time someone registers.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 7 months ago #320368 by Julien04
Replied by Julien04 on topic [CB Contact] warning message on all profil
I did not find a contact card in the joomla component.

The plugin you tell me is also disabled (default), never been activated.

Would you have another way please?

3 years 7 months ago #320369 by krileon
Try running "Synchronize Users" within CB > Tools. Something is trying to load a user that doesn't exist. You need to find that something. If synchronizing doesn't resolve it unpublish plugins 1 by 1 within CB > Plugin Management to see what's trying to load that user. It could be leftover content from something that didn't clear when user was deleted.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn