Fonctionnement de CB GroupJive Event

3 years 6 months ago #320425 by Leslie Infographie
Fonctionnement de CB GroupJive Event was created by Leslie Infographie
Bonjour
J'ai le projet de créer un site où les utilisateurs pourraient créer des événements (sortir au cinéma, faire une randonnée...) et la proposer à tous les autres membres ou filtrer par affinité (amis, collègues...).
On m'a recommandé de passer par Community Builder et Events Booking, mais il semblerait que CB connections ne puissent pas fonctionner avec le filtre de Events Booking...
Je regarde à présent pour passer par GroupJive Event même si le cheminement est différent, maintenant le plugin est beaucoup moins complet...
Mes questions :
Est il possible de faire des commentaires sur les events ?
Est il possible de s'inscrire pour plusieurs personnes ?
Est il possible de rajouter des champs ( covoiturage...) ?
Lors de la création d'un groupe privé, est-il possible d'envoyer une invitation groupée à ses connections ( amis, collègues...), où de faire apparaitre la liste des connections et en sélectionner plusieurs ?
Avez-vous un document détaillé sur la configuration de GroupJive et event ?
Si ce n'est pas possible, connaissez vous un autre composant de création d'événements qui serait compatible avec CB connections ?
Merci pour vos réponses.
Bonne journée
Leslie

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 6 months ago #320436 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Fonctionnement de CB GroupJive Event

Hello
I have a project to create a site where users could create events (going to the cinema, going on a hike ...) and offer it to all the other members or filter by affinity (friends, colleagues ...).
I was recommended to go through Community Builder and Events Booking, but it seems that CB connections cannot work with the Events Booking filter ...
I'm now looking to go through GroupJive Event even if the path is different, now the plugin is much less complete ...
My questions :
Is it possible to comment on the events?
Is it possible to register for several people?
Is it possible to add fields (carpooling ...)?
When creating a private group, is it possible to send a group invitation to your connections (friends, colleagues ...), or to display the list of connections and select several?
Do you have a detailed document on setting up GroupJive and event?
If this is not possible, do you know of another event creation component that would be compatible with CB connections?
Thank you for your answers.
Have a good day
Leslie

Please note support is provided in English only and have ran your post through Google Translate so my replies may not be entirely accurate depending on the accuracy of the translation.

Is it possible to comment on the events?

Not out of the box, but it maybe possible to insert a CB Activity comment stream into the footer of an event for per-event commenting using CB Auto Actions.

Is it possible to register for several people?

Yes, members of the group the event belongs to can mark themselves as attending the event.

Is it possible to add fields (carpooling ...)?

No.

Do you have a detailed document on setting up GroupJive and event?

No, once installed and published there isn't much more to CB GroupJive Events. Keep in mind this is not a generic events solution. It provides events for groups in CB GroupJive. Events are all created within groups from the groups events tab.

If this is not possible, do you know of another event creation component that would be compatible with CB connections?

I'm not aware of any, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. You'd need to check Joomla extension directory. We do have plans for an events integration, but it will be a long time before it's available.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn