User survey

3 years 7 months ago #320428 by timstohr
User survey was created by timstohr
Hi Kyle,
Is there any chance to get user surveys in CB Activity? You had mentioned this a couple of years ago already but it never materialised.

Kind regards,

Tim

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 7 months ago #320430 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic User survey
Poll API and functionality is still planned. CB Activity just isn't currently the active project as I only really have time to focus completely on 1 project at a time outside of bug fixes and minor features for other projects.

Right now we're focusing on working on improving Joomlapolis itself to be easier and more user friendly to use. You'll notice all the product pages have been moved to a new platform (automated by CB Package Builder), but still need updated. Downloads page has significantly improved. Products menu replaced with simpler Memberships menu item. Once we're done with site improvements we'll be focusing on core CB APIs as we need to move CB forward so we can move our plugins forward.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds