[SOLVED] User Registration not working

3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #320489 by a.muntean
[SOLVED] User Registration not working was created by a.muntean
There is a sudden error in my user registration. The user fills out the form and after clicking sign in, nothing happens. _> i stay in the same screen and password dissapears.

all fields are validated.

In the backend no user appears. i am using the cb registration menu.

The system is set up correctly for emails and so on and it worked fine a few days ago.

Please help urgently as I have an ad campaign running and if this doesn't work, i am paying for the ads for nothing.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 7 months ago #320490 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic User Registration not working
Sounds like you've a fatal JS error on the page probably blocking the form submit as the validation JS fails. Press F12 to open your browsers developer tools and check the Console tab after refreshing the registration page to see if there's any fatal errors there (they'll be red). Switch to default Joomla protostar template to quickly check if it's your Joomla template causing it. If it worked fine a few days ago it stands to reason something you recently changed has caused the issue; try to recall what you've changed recently and undo what you've changed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 7 months ago #320496 by a.muntean
Replied by a.muntean on topic User Registration not working
The only thing i changed was try to add a google tracker. but i deleted it. still it doesn't work

3 years 7 months ago #320499 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic User Registration not working
Have you performed the above instructions to see if there's a fatal JS error on the page? Have you tried swapping to Joomla protostar template?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: a.muntean

3 years 7 months ago #320502 by a.muntean
Replied by a.muntean on topic User Registration not working
Fixed it... by changing the style and then changing it back

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn