Subscription error when paying with Mastercard and coupon

3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #320853 by rachel.jollie
When a member uses a coupon and pays with a Mastercard, I get this error below.

In the CB Paid Sub History and Error logs, I have this error:

loadSomething::planid 116 of subid 20025 does not match planid 133.

However, paying with a Visa card has no issue with the same coupon code. I'm using Authorize.net as our payment gateway.

Any help soon would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 6 months ago #320875 by beat
I can't see how the error "loadSomething::planid 116 of subid 20025 does not match planid 133." could be dependent on the credit-card type. That error is probably due to some heavy changes in the plans, and possibly some direct changes to the subscription or even in the database, and could be an old error. You can check the subscription 20025 in the Subscriptions, by clicking on its id, and fix the plan id it belongs to..

Regarding difference in behavior between Visa and MasterCard, please contact Authorize.net, as API-wise they are identical.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

3 years 6 months ago #320883 by rachel.jollie
Upgrading from PHP5 to PHP7 fixed our issue. Thanks for the help beat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

3 years 6 months ago #320893 by beat
Thank you for the feedback, I wasn't aware that there was a PHP 5 issue in authorize.net, but still can't explain why it affects Mastercard but not Visa.

We are considering of completely dropping support for PHP 5.6, as it now obsolete and non-security maintained for years.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.559 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn