[SOLVED] Group Jive and Paid Subs

3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #321583 by Strategisto2da
[SOLVED] Group Jive and Paid Subs was created by Strategisto2da
Hi team,

I updated CB to the latest version. As well as GroupJive and Paid Subs.

I'm now missing both the Group Jive and Paid Subs from the CB drop down menu toolbar in the admin area.

I found this post referring to a solution, however, I do not show the "CB Admin Dropdown Menu" under Extensions, Modules.

REF: www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/239782-lost-gallery-privacy-auto-actions-group-jive-activity-profile-book?start=6#307414

Thoughts?
TY.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 4 months ago #321587 by Strategisto2da
Replied by Strategisto2da on topic Group Jive and Paid Subs
Note:

I performed the Update to CB while on the old version of PHP Version 5.6.40.

I'm having issues trying to use a newer version of PHP after I performed the new updates.

I'm not sure if this makes a difference?

Thanks,

3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #321588 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Group Jive and Paid Subs

I found this post referring to a solution, however, I do not show the "CB Admin Dropdown Menu" under Extensions, Modules.

Please review the screenshot steps carefully as you need to switch from Site to Administrator on Extensions > Modules page as it's a backend module. If you can't find it by name then look for a module with a type of "Community Builder Admin module" on the "menu" position.

I performed the Update to CB while on the old version of PHP Version 5.6.40.

I'm having issues trying to use a newer version of PHP after I performed the new updates.

No idea what this has to do with your current topic. Please create a new topic if you're having issues updating CB. We do not provide server support here so if you're having issues updating PHP then you will need to contact your host.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 4 months ago #321595 by Strategisto2da
Hi Kyle,

Thanks, I'll take up the PHP issue with my host.

I have been able to find the Modules admin as described.

" Please review the screenshot steps carefully as you need to switch from Site to Administrator on Extensions > Modules page as it's a backend module. If you can't find it by name then look for a module with a type of "Community Builder Admin module" on the "menu" position."

"CB Admin Dropdown Menu" does not appear at all in this list.

Kinda odd.

See screenshot.

Thanks!
Attachments:

3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #321605 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Group Jive and Paid Subs
It's at the bottom as "Community Builder Admin menu". That's its old name so your site probably installed CB when it was called that a few years back and since we don't force-rename the modules the old name is kept. You can rename it if you like.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 4 months ago #321615 by Strategisto2da
Cool, That did the trick.

Thanks again!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn