Category post - Wall

3 years 4 months ago #321635 by hittolo1
Category post - Wall was created by hittolo1
Hello
i don't undestand if is possible to set various category for post and then show only a single category as blog.
Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 4 months ago #321645 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Category post - Wall
I assume you're talking about CB Blogs? Sorry, it's unclear in your post. CB Blogs does not have views outside of the tab or direct view of a blog if you've its Model set to Internal. If you want to use Joomla content component views then you need to set CB Blogs Model to Joomla so blogs will be stored in Joomla content. This will allow you to use Joomla content component blog view for user blogs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #321651 by hittolo1
Replied by hittolo1 on topic Category post - Wall
Hello, thansk for reply.
I try to explain.
I'd like to divide post of user in 2 category. So when the user post can chose category A or B. And then show one category post of all user. Or use a TAG to search specific tag post

3 years 4 months ago #321653 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Category post - Wall
I have no idea what they're posting on. Please be more specific. I assumed CB Blogs. Are you using CB Blogs for this? CB Blogs can not be split up into categories like that unless using Joomla for its Model.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds