Just renewed membership and install from web is not working

3 years 3 months ago #321681 by bascherz
Yes, I confirmed my install from web key is correct in the configuration. Am I missing something?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #321686 by krileon
What do you mean it's not working? Is there any notices at the top of install from web? Have you tried using the refresh button on the bottom right of install from web? Are you sure the domain matches exactly as it's domain strict. If you're unsure empty your site key from CB > Configuration > Integrations and click the link to create one and it will check if one exists for the domain exactly otherwise it will want you to create a new one.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 3 months ago #321687 by bascherz
In the Get Community Builder CB Plugins "Install from Web" tab, I see the following message:

Failed to load install from web. Please reload to retry.

I went ahead and generated another key without the "www." since the one there had www.mydomain.org and I don't generally use that prefix. Then installed the new key. Same problem. Yes, I reloaded many times. I only have this one domain registered for a key at the moment (well, two variations of it, so two keys).

Not a big deal, really since I downloaded everything bundled in one package and just installed it all in one file upload. But I thought I'd mention this since in the future I will want to do updates using "Install from Web".

Thanks!

3 years 3 months ago #321695 by krileon
If you're getting "Failed to load install from web. Please reload to retry." it means something is blocking the HTTPS request to our server entirely. You may have browser security or a firewall of some kind blocking the outbound connection.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 3 months ago #321702 by bascherz
Interesting thought. So I just created a new key for one of my other sites hosted with the same company. That one works perfectly fine. This is weird.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.742 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn