[SOLVED] User Profile Not Displaying

3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #321691 by Strategisto2da
[SOLVED] User Profile Not Displaying was created by Strategisto2da
Racking my brain here. Just upgraded to all current CB versions - CB, Group Jive, CB Subs. My User Profile page is not displaying and returning an http 500 error. The site has been up for several years without a hiccup. Went back over the install manuals and followed the instructions. Anything obvious I'm overlooking?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 4 months ago #321696 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic User Profile Not Displaying
Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then retry. Next provide any errors its outputting.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #321698 by Strategisto2da
Replied by Strategisto2da on topic User Profile Not Displaying
Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgSystemSEOGenerator has a deprecated constructor in /plugins/system/seogenerator/seogenerator.php on line 25

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; getMyHomeworks has a deprecated constructor in /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_myhomeworks/cb.jlms.myhomeworks.php on line 23

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; getMyCourses has a deprecated constructor in /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_mycourses/cb.jlms.mycourses.php on line 28

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; getMyAnnouncements has a deprecated constructor in /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_myannouncements/cb.jlms.myannouncements.php on line 23

Warning: Declaration of getuddeimTab::sendUserPMS($toid, $fromid, $subject, $message, $systemGenerated = false, $escaped = false) should be compatible with cbPMSHandler::sendUserPMS($toUserId, $fromUserId, $subject, $message, $systemGenerated = false, $fromName = NULL, $fromEmail = NULL) in /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_privatemessagingsystem(uddeimpms)/pms.uddeim.php on line 0

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; getMyMailbox has a deprecated constructor in /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_mymailbox/cb.jlms.mymailbox.php on line 23

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Color has a deprecated constructor in /templates/rt_cerulean/features/color.php on line 11

Warning: require_once(/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /templates/rt_cerulean/error.php on line 90

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php73/usr/share/pear') in /templates/rt_cerulean/error.php on line 90

3 years 4 months ago #321699 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic User Profile Not Displaying

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgSystemSEOGenerator has a deprecated constructor in /plugins/system/seogenerator/seogenerator.php on line 25

Just a deprecation notice. Should be fixed, but won't crash the page. This is entirely from 3rd party Joomla system plugin "seogenerator".

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; getMyHomeworks has a deprecated constructor in /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_myhomeworks/cb.jlms.myhomeworks.php on line 23

Just a deprecation notice. Should be fixed, but won't crash the page. This is entirely from 3rd party CB plugin "plug_myhomeworks".

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; getMyCourses has a deprecated constructor in /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_mycourses/cb.jlms.mycourses.php on line 28

Just a deprecation notice. Should be fixed, but won't crash the page. This is entirely from 3rd party CB plugin "plug_mycourses".

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; getMyAnnouncements has a deprecated constructor in /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_myannouncements/cb.jlms.myannouncements.php on line 23

Just a deprecation notice. Should be fixed, but won't crash the page. This is entirely from 3rd party CB plugin "plug_myannouncements".

Warning: Declaration of getuddeimTab::sendUserPMS($toid, $fromid, $subject, $message, $systemGenerated = false, $escaped = false) should be compatible with cbPMSHandler::sendUserPMS($toUserId, $fromUserId, $subject, $message, $systemGenerated = false, $fromName = NULL, $fromEmail = NULL) in /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_privatemessagingsystem(uddeimpms)/pms.uddeim.php on line 0

Just a warning. Should be fixed, but won't crash the page. This is entirely from 3rd party CB plugin "plug_privatemessagingsystem(uddeimpms)". Uninstall the UddeIM plugin if an update for it isn't available. Our Private Message System plugin can provide its own internal PMS or use its UddeIM compatibility mode if you want to still use UddeIM.

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; getMyMailbox has a deprecated constructor in /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_mymailbox/cb.jlms.mymailbox.php on line 23

Just a deprecation notice. Should be fixed, but won't crash the page. This is entirely from 3rd party CB plugin "plug_mymailbox".

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Color has a deprecated constructor in /templates/rt_cerulean/features/color.php on line 11

Just a deprecation notice. Should be fixed, but won't crash the page. This is entirely a problem in your 3rd party Joomla template "rt_cerulean".

Warning: require_once(/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /templates/rt_cerulean/error.php on line 90

Just a warning. Should be fixed, but won't crash the page. This is entirely a problem in your 3rd party Joomla template "rt_cerulean".

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php' in /templates/rt_cerulean/error.php on line 90

This is what's crashing the page and is entirely caused by your 3rd party Joomla template "rt_cerulean". It's trying to include a file that doesn't exist. Specifically it's the below template file doing this.

/templates/rt_cerulean/error.php

Suggest contacting the developer of your template.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 4 months ago #321700 by Strategisto2da
Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #321759 by Strategisto2da
Thanks for the info. The 3rd party Joomla template "rt_cerulean". has been updated and the UddeIM plugin is not used and has been disabled.

The issue with user profiles still remains.
I'm trying to resolve an issue where my users are not able to view their profiles on the site.

Error msg:
Error: 0 - Using $this when not in object contextYou may not be able to visit this page because of:an out-of-date bookmark/favouritea search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this sitea mistyped addressyou have no access to this pageThe requested resource was not found.An error has occurred while processing your request.

I have went thru the CB Primer doc, as well as searched for a similar issue or bad configuration.
I have added screenshot below

Thanks again
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn