Save, Export, Send or Print Profile Fields

3 years 1 month ago #323025 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Save, Export, Send or Print Profile Fields

Hello, I am not sure where to put "Next in your URL just add the user id as &users=USER_ID_HERE. Direct access to an auto action should pick that up." It emails me my tab no matter who's profile I'm on. So I need to add this somewhere. Can you tell me how to do this?

Please see my reply above regarding this. You need to put this in a Custom HTML field. I've already provided a URL with the substitution already in place for you and all you need to replace is ACTION_ID_HERE with your auto action id.

1. It opens a new page that's blank when I click the link. Is there a way to keep it on that page?

Create your link so it opens a new page instead of navigating away or add a redirect to your auto action. Have added a feature ticket to add a Redirect option to the Output parameter so it's easier to redirect away from any action. For now only way is to just use Silent and write the necessary PHP.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8363

2. Can the formatting of the email be changed at all while using this single tab method as the replacement? It looks pretty good but I want to bold the field titles so they are easier to distinguish from the answers. I'd rather not have to add each one individually if that would even help.

There's not CSS sent with the email. You'd need to provide a full HTML template in the email to include CSS to style the field labels.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 3 weeks ago #323541 by Spiralmind
Replied by Spiralmind on topic Save, Export, Send or Print Profile Fields
Hello, finally back working on this. So, no matter what profile I am on and I click the link I created in the custom HTML field it sends me my profile, not the one I am viewing. Is there a way to have it send the profile I am viewing?

3 years 3 weeks ago #323542 by krileon
Yes, the below should work fine for that.

Global
Triggers: None
Type: Email
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditions
Field: Moderators
User: Viewing User
Operator: Is
Action
To: [cb:userdata field="user_id" user="#me" /]
Subject: EMAIL_SUBJECT_HERE
Body: EMAIL_BODY_HERE

Now adjust the URL being used as follows.

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbautoactions&action=action&actions=ACTION_ID_HERE&users=[user_id]

Be sure to replace ACTION_ID_HERE with the auto action id. That should allow the automatic user handling to work fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 3 weeks ago #323543 by Spiralmind
I see, I was using the URL that needed a user id. That's working now. Thank you.

1. This code I added to the custom HTML field, can this be on a different tab? I would like to avoid it being in the email message. It's sending the whole tab so it's in the email message.

2. How do I create this CSS template?

full HTML template in the email to include CSS to style the field labels

3 years 3 weeks ago #323544 by krileon

1. This code I added to the custom HTML field, can this be on a different tab? I would like to avoid it being in the email message. It's sending the whole tab so it's in the email message.

You can place it wherever you like on their profile.

2. How do I create this CSS template?

Set the email to send as HTML then provide all the necessary HTML structure in the email. This means you need to include CBs CSS file in the email, etc.. it's not a simple task since we don't provide an email templating feature (we'll be looking to utilize Joomlas in Joomla 4).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

3 years 2 weeks ago - 3 years 2 weeks ago #323672 by Spiralmind
Hello, sorry I did not see this reply. Some of the email body is formatted now. I only need the questions to be bolded. Nothing complex. Is this possible?

Thank you Email body:

CB Tab:
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn