Probleme mit mehreren Uploads in der Galerie

3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #323307 by LukyPunco
Hi,

I tried to upload more pictures at the same time, but when I click on "Save", a page appears without formatting and nothing seems to have been saved, but when I go back to the photo album, 1 picture is uploaded.

Picture 1 - Multiupload

Picture 2 - unformatted page

What can be the reason that:

1. when saving the unformatted page comes

2. only one image is actually uploaded.

Please help

Ludwig
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 2 months ago #323319 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problems with multiple uploads in the gallery
Something is breaking the Javascript. Notice that the other 2 uploads progress never starts and that the privacy selector is broken. Switch to default Joomla template, clear Joomla cache, then retry to see if issue persists to rule out template conflicts. Please also be sure your Joomla install, extensions, and CB plugins are all up to date.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 2 months ago #323351 by LukyPunco
Replied by LukyPunco on topic Problems with multiple uploads in the gallery

krileon wrote: Something is breaking the Javascript. Notice that the other 2 uploads progress never starts and that the privacy selector is broken. Switch to default Joomla template, clear Joomla cache, then retry to see if issue persists to rule out template conflicts. Please also be sure your Joomla install, extensions, and CB plugins are all up to date.

Hi Krileon,

so it was actually a plugin that was causing problems - JQuery Easy. I switched off this plug-in and it works now.

But I still have one problem:
When I upload a picture, I can add a title and description, then I click on Save - but it stays that way, you don't even know whether the picture has been saved (see picture)!
I then have to click on "Done" to get back to the gallery and only then can I see whether the images have been saved.

Shouldn't the picture not disappear from the list in the upload mask when saving?

Attachments:

3 years 2 months ago #323367 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problems with multiple uploads in the gallery
I've no idea what you're asking, sorry. Once the upload progress completes it's uploaded. The save buttons are just to change the folder, title, description, and privacy directly after upload. At that point they are uploaded.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 2 months ago #323379 by LukyPunco
Replied by LukyPunco on topic Probleme mit mehreren Uploads in der Galerie

krileon wrote: I've no idea what you're asking, sorry. Once the upload progress completes it's uploaded. The save buttons are just to change the folder, title, description, and privacy directly after upload. At that point they are uploaded.

OK, I got the point of the button wrong.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.393 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn