Weird stuff happening when editing Post on which a person has been tagged

3 years 1 month ago #323350 by timstohr
Hi Kyle,
I thought that I would make you aware of the following "bug" (or whatever this is that I found). Here is the video:

1drv.ms/v/s!Ap2Qzya9x1hVj-sJr5BizKBoi7g10g?e=CinFaQ

Any idea how to solve that? Solving it at AA obviously does not work because you can only override the menu at the level of the activity that was created and not the displayed activity which is associated with the tag.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 1 month ago #323366 by krileon
Am not able to confirm your issue. What kind of tag activity is it. The only known issue with editing tagged/commented on activity is if the original activity is still displayed (the grouping feature failed) and you edit inside the tagged/commented on activity it triggers edit of both the tagged/commented on and the original.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn