[SOLVED] frontend registration is not displaying

3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #323448 by bradymc
I'm running the latest version of Joomla and CB. I haven't done anything in CB for months besides the occasional update. For some reason, the registration page is not displaying any of the fields - just the title, the "required field" notation, and the "Sign Up" button.
www.3dtravelcompany.com/cb-registration

The HTML is there and so after digging around, I found the following CSS...
.cb_template .tab-content > .tab-pane {
display: none;
}
... has all the fields turned off. That CSS is located in www.3dtravelcompany.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/bootstrap.css?v=1b01eb1e33e52d73
Changing that to "display: block" shows all of the fields.

The tabs are not showing either, but I was unable to ascertain what may be causing that to happen.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 1 month ago #323465 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic frontend registration is not displaying
You're using tabbed registration and you've fatal JS errors on the page. Those fatal JS errors are blocking the tab JS from working. Within CB > Configuration > Integrations ensure CBs jQuery is enabled and jQuery Migrate is disabled. Looks like you turned CBs off in favor of loading from a CDN. Try turning it back on to see if it helps, but the following errors are likely the cause of your issue.

As for the JS errors they appear to be in regards to 3rd party extensions as follows.

IN: /plugins/system/rokbox/assets/js/rokbox.js
ON: Line 1589
Uncaught ReferenceError: Class is not defined

That one appears to be coming from something called "rokbox". Appears to be a Joomla system plugin.

Uncaught ReferenceError: RSFormPro is not defined

This one is inline within your template, but is in regards to 3rd party extension RSFormPro.

Uncaught ReferenceError: cbjQuery is not defined
That one is because the 2 above JS errors are causing CBs JS to fail to execute causing cbjQuery to not be defined.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 1 month ago #323480 by bradymc
Replied by bradymc on topic frontend registration is not displaying
Thanks for the insight.

Here's what I did:
All CB integrations were/are turned on - see attached.
I disabled the RokBox plugin and removed the code calling RSFormPro. Those errors are now gone.
I removed the 3rd party jQuery migration.

The cbjQuery errors are all that's left.
Attachments:

3 years 1 month ago #323496 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic frontend registration is not displaying
CBs jQuery still isn't being loaded even though you have it turned on. This suggests something is tampering with the web resources output in Joomla. Your site also appears to still be loading jQuery from a CDN. If your site is reliability providing jQuery on every page simply turn CBs off in CB > Configuration > Integrations.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 1 month ago #323517 by bradymc
Replied by bradymc on topic frontend registration is not displaying
Turning off CB's jQuery and jQ Migration got everything running. Thanks for your help!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn