New Pro User - QuickStart installation failed

2 years 11 months ago #324503 by petchickensofvirginia
New Pro User - QuickStart installation failed was created by petchickensofvirginia
I downloaded the zip file and was able to install all CB software except for CB QuickStart, which says that it cannot find the manifest file to install. This is on a clean install of Joomla 3.9. Please help? Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 11 months ago #324504 by petchickensofvirginia
Replied by petchickensofvirginia on topic New Pro User - QuickStart installation failed
Additionally all fields are populating with their database name:
PROFILE_TAB_ABOUT
PROFILE_DETAILS
PROFILE_ADDRESS
PROFILE_PHONE_NUMBERS
instead of the user friendly tabs. Help appreciated.

2 years 11 months ago #324511 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic New Pro User - QuickStart installation failed

I downloaded the zip file and was able to install all CB software except for CB QuickStart, which says that it cannot find the manifest file to install. This is on a clean install of Joomla 3.9. Please help? Thanks.

Seams to be installing perfectly fine in my tests. See below screenshot of it installing successfully.

What are you seeing when attempting to install CB Quickstart? Is it red? If so click to expand it to see its installation details.

Additionally all fields are populating with their database name:
PROFILE_TAB_ABOUT
PROFILE_DETAILS
PROFILE_ADDRESS
PROFILE_PHONE_NUMBERS
instead of the user friendly tabs. Help appreciated.

Those are created by CB Quickstart and will be translated by CB Quickstart in CB > Plugin Management as long as CB Quickstart is installed, published, and public access there.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

2 years 11 months ago #324517 by petchickensofvirginia
Replied by petchickensofvirginia on topic New Pro User - QuickStart installation failed
Glad it worked for you. It was red for me and indicated that it could not find the manifest file. This was on an installation directly from the web.

2 years 11 months ago #324518 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic New Pro User - QuickStart installation failed
Download from our downloads page below and install through Extensions > Manage > Install.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads

Will create a clean installation and retest through web, manually through CB, and manually through Joomla to see if there could be a problem.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 11 months ago #324524 by petchickensofvirginia
Thank you. It installed correctly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn