getter error message when creating a blog

2 years 7 months ago #326247 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic getter error message when creating a blog
In CB 2.6.2+build.2021.09.02.17.51.14.46caa5844 released today. Our install from web and update checker caches for 12 hours. If you don't see it in CB > Plugin Management > Install New Plugin > Install from Web click the refresh button bottom right to refresh the update checker.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 7 months ago #326249 by qneal78710
Replied by qneal78710 on topic getter error message when creating a blog
Kril,

Thanks for the css fixes. I see the portrait within the portrait tab looking great, but I have a question. Why is the portrait on the profile slightly below the canvas? Wouldn't it seem better if the portrait was to the left but in the middle instead of "below" (as it sits right now) the canvas?
Attachments:

2 years 7 months ago #326250 by qneal78710
Replied by qneal78710 on topic getter error message when creating a blog
New error message: "Blog failed to save! Error: Field 'introtext' doesn't have a default value"

When creating a blog using Joomla's structure and setting the mode to "Full Only", I get the error message (Blog failed to save! Error: Field 'introtext' doesn't have a default valu). But, when setting the mode to "Intro and Full", everything works fine. I did this after updating CB to *5844.
Attachments:

2 years 7 months ago #326253 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic getter error message when creating a blog

Why is the portrait on the profile slightly below the canvas?

Because that's how I designed it to display.

Wouldn't it seem better if the portrait was to the left but in the middle instead of "below" (as it sits right now) the canvas?

Better is subjective. If you think it will look better for your community then write the necessary CSS to move it.

New error message: "Blog failed to save! Error: Field 'introtext' doesn't have a default value"

Have added a bug ticket to fix. I only re-tested default split intro/full text. Looks like introtext being missing when using full mode causes that.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8698

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn