[SOLVED] Can't Update to latest build

2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #326228 by KathAhren09
[SOLVED] Can't Update to latest build was created by KathAhren09
Thanks for your great service. I am having trouble updating my installation, and it gives me the error message in the screenshot attached. Please help - All the tables are in the database, but cannot see anything in the Joomla back end. I removed all CB extensions and tried reinstalling as I heard mentioned in other threads, and that's when this error pops up.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 7 months ago #326236 by KathAhren09
Replied by KathAhren09 on topic Can't Update to latest build
OK so I deleted everything and started fresh, but need to hire someone to look at it closer

2 years 7 months ago #326238 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Can't Update to latest build
Looks like you've a duplicate user somehow. Within CB > Tools run Synchronize Users tool then run the database fix tools below it. Once done try again. If issue persists you'll need to manually delete the duplicate entry in the _comprofiler table.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 7 months ago #326255 by KathAhren09
thanks for the reply. i was able to reinstall the extension and then replace all the tables with the back up i made. now just worried about when the next update comes out

2 years 7 months ago #326257 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Can't Update to latest build
Duplicate users shouldn't happen from simply updating. That typically happens due to the database being manually modified and resulting in a row that shouldn't exist. The synchronization tool can typically fix such issues.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 7 months ago #326342 by KathAhren09
still having issues - need to hire someone to fix my database here's the latest error message from recent update:

System Information
Joomla: 3.10.1
Community Builder: 2.6.2
PHP: 7.4.23
Database: mysql 5.7.32-35-log

Package
File: 000_pkg_communitybuilder_2.6.2+build.2021.09.03.14.54.21.51b431743.zip
Log:
SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds