Creating user specific gateways for cbsubs

2 years 7 months ago #326316 by mjl1817
Using auto actions is it possible to set up payment gateways using the paypal account of a specific user to provide a view subscription to only that persons profile?

I want members to be able to charge others to view their content but I do not want to be a middleman in the subscriptions transaction. The only options a user would have is to set a price for a monthly membership and enable the option of it being recurring or non recurring.

I am trying to figure out if this is possible without standing on my head spitting quarters into a jar while doing one handed pushups.

I wish I knew, Then we would both know.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 7 months ago #326319 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Creating user specific gateways for cbsubs
We don't have support for something like that in CBSubs. That'd require the user to provide their full PayPal API credentials. It might be an option in the future when the PayPal gateway is redesigned with the newer PayPal API as it's currently still using legacy HTML form API, which has no support for paying out to a separate account than the one processing the payment. Note even with the newer API your PayPal account has to be a middle-man to disperse funds to their account.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjl1817

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn