[SOLVED] cb auto action stopped working after migration to Acymailing 7

2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #326985 by kommid
Hi,
we need to migrate to latest acymailing 7 and in the process of doing so, I noticed that one of my auto actions stopped working:
Auto action is located in my registration form, type is Acymailing. It checks, if a checkbox is checked. If value of checkbox == 1 it subscribes the user to a certain list. This worked like a charm with acymailing 5. On acymailing 7 however it doesn't do anything.
Is cb auto actions not acymailing 7 ready yet?
Kind
Regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 5 months ago #326988 by beat
Did you upgrade to very latest CB Auto Actions nightly build2021.09.17.15.43.10 and AcyMailing to latest too ?

You may also need to re-check and re-save your non-system AcyMailing auto-actions, so they get auto-adapted to the new AcyMailing version.

Does it work again after review AND re-saving (even if unchanged) the corresponding auto-actions ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: kommid

2 years 5 months ago #326990 by kommid
Hello Beat,
getting the nightly and re-saving the auto action did the job
thank you very much!
Kind Regards
Markus

2 years 5 months ago #326991 by beat
Great!
Thanks for sharing the solution with the community!
Marking as solved.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn