[SOLVED] cb_connect_button in Demo and in QuickStart

2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #326986 by aybarra
Is the cb_connect_button field in the Demo site and in the QuickStart supposed to show only when users are not connected?
In the Demo site, Demo User (username demo) is connected to several other users, but the Request Connection button shows for all members except Demo User.
My objective is to create a field which should be shown only when the viewing and displayed users are not connected and looked at the cb_connect_button conditions as an example.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 4 months ago #327002 by beat
Thanks for reporting this. This is indeed a bug appearing only on Joomla 3.x (works fine in Joomla 4.x). It is due in a difference in the joomla database layer. Fixing it.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8768

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

2 years 4 months ago #327003 by beat
This bug is now fixed and new CB Conditional released as nightly. You can upgrade from CB Plugins - install and upgrade, upgrades (click "Refresh" button to see the new release immediately).

Please confirm it fixes it for you too.

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: aybarra

2 years 4 months ago #327020 by aybarra
Replied by aybarra on topic cb_connect_button in Demo and in QuickStart
Yes, it is now working for me.

Thank you for the quick fix.

2 years 4 months ago #327021 by beat
Awesome, thanks for your confirmation, marking thread as solved.

The following user(s) said Thank You: aybarra

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn