[SOLVED] CBSubs recurring payment problem

2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #327718 by rbuelund
I deleted a user in CB some days ago, but today the basket of that user is still triggering a recurring payment through the Quickpay gateway!?? - how is that possible, when the user is deleted ?? Why is the basket not deleted together with the user ?
Or at least the subscription should be terminated upon deletion in CB.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #327720 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic CBSubs recurring payment problem
But! To fix this problem, could I create an auto action og the type CBSubs with the trigger "OnBeforeDeleteUser", to delete the subscription or should i use the trigger "OnAfterDeleteUser" ??
And is the basket set inactive when a subscription is deleted or will the basket still trigger a recurring payment ?

2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #327722 by rbuelund
Now I see another error ocurring when paying with recurring through Quickpay.

I get this error:"FAILED (Error) Auto-recurring payment DKK 1100.00 for basket 807 Order_id njord807 for xxxxxx xxxxxx (username xxxxxxxxx- user id 488) used quickpay due to error . Nex payment attempt is scheduled for 2022-01-01 13:00:06"

The amount is Wrong as 1100 is only the first payment and not the recurring. AND i can see at quickpay that an amount of DKK 600 HAS been withdrawn for this basket, but the users subscription has not been updated in CBSubs ! This is not good.

See Quickpay overview here:
Attachments:

2 years 2 months ago #327725 by rbuelund
I have looked into the db table cbsubs_payment_baskets and I can see that on the 6 users where the payment has gone throgh but without registering correct in cbsubs the mc_amount1 is set to 1100 and not 600, which it is on all the other baskets - how can that happen ? The number 1100 is the initial payment for the first signup - after that the recurring is 600.

2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #327749 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs recurring payment problem

I deleted a user in CB some days ago, but today the basket of that user is still triggering a recurring payment through the Quickpay gateway!?? - how is that possible, when the user is deleted ?? Why is the basket not deleted together with the user ?

We don't touch payments during user delete. Those should be cancelled before you delete them. Baskets aren't deleted either because they're needed for invoices, which are needed for financial records, which are then needed for tax purposes in most countries.

Within _cbsubs_payment_baskets find the basket of the deleted user and set scheduler_state to C and scheduler_next_maturity to NULL to cancel the scheduler.

Please be sure to cancel payments by editing the user and under the Subscriptions tab cancelling it before deleting them. Have added a bug ticket to review blocking user delete until payments are cancelled or cancelling them automatically. Best to probably just block the delete to prevent accidental recurring payments loss if delete was done by mistake.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8823

I get this error:"FAILED (Error) Auto-recurring payment DKK 1100.00 for basket 807 Order_id njord807 for xxxxxx xxxxxx (username xxxxxxxxx- user id 488) used quickpay due to error . Nex payment attempt is scheduled for 2022-01-01 13:00:06"

Are there any further details regarding the error in the CBSubs History Log?

I have looked into the db table cbsubs_payment_baskets and I can see that on the 6 users where the payment has gone throgh but without registering correct in cbsubs the mc_amount1 is set to 1100 and not 600, which it is on all the other baskets - how can that happen ? The number 1100 is the initial payment for the first signup - after that the recurring is 600.

mc_amount1 is the first payment. It's correct being 1100. mc_amount3 is the recurring amount and it should be set to 600 unless you made that change before they subscribed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #327751 by rbuelund

Are there any further details regarding the error in the CBSubs History Log?

No - not really.

What about my question

But! To fix this problem, could I create an auto action of the type CBSubs with the trigger "OnBeforeDeleteUser", to delete the subscription or should i use the trigger "OnAfterDeleteUser" ??
And is the basket set inactive when a subscription is deleted or will the basket still trigger a recurring payment ?

Could this do the trick for me ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn