[SOLVED] CBSubs recurring payment problem

2 years 3 months ago #327809 by beat

rbuelund wrote: Perfect, and just for the sake of understanding the behind the scenes logic - how is the situation now handled in the system ? The subscription is deleted right befor deletion or ?

When a user is deleted, his subscriptions are deactivated (cancelled, triggering all triggers, reversals of other upgraded subscriptions and so on). And now the auto-recurring payment subscriptions at payment processors too) are deleted, but not his baskets (invoices need to stay for accounting purposes).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 3 months ago #327983 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic [SOLVED] CBSubs recurring payment problem
And to be 110% shure.. if a user deletes his own profile with the help of the CB privacy plugin, then his recurring payment is also cancelled before deletion ?

2 years 3 months ago #327987 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic [SOLVED] CBSubs recurring payment problem
Yes, it will work with CB Privacy deletion as well since it's acting on the standard onBeforeDeleteUser and onAfterDeleteUser triggers which both are ran during CB Privacy deletes as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 3 months ago #327996 by rbuelund
Simply perfect! Is there a donation posibility somewhere on the Joomlapolis site ??
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

2 years 3 months ago #327997 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic [SOLVED] CBSubs recurring payment problem
Yup, you can donate from your Joomlapolis profile using the "Donate to CB" plan under the "Membership" tab. Any and all donations are greatly appreciated. :)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 3 months ago #327998 by rbuelund
Thank you, and done :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn