[SOLVED] CBSubs recurring payment problem

2 years 3 months ago #327758 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs recurring payment problem

No - not really.

Was the price changed after they subscribed? Please PM backend super user login credentials (link in signature) and will review the logs to see why it failed.

Could this do the trick for me ?

You could, but I don't recommend doing that. How often are you deleting users that this would be a problem? Beat is already reviewing a solution for a future release as well. Ideally you should cancel all their subscriptions before you delete them which can be done from their Subscriptions tab while editing them in backend.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #327759 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic CBSubs recurring payment problem

Was the price changed after they subscribed? Please PM backend super user login credentials (link in signature) and will review the logs to see why it failed.

No, the price was not changed. I have afterwards manually set the newscheduler time in db to 31/12-22 - because it was not set correctly, and I was afraid that another payment would be withdrawn, the day after.
I have sent you PM with details

Every year I delete between 10 and 20 users - I need something to either warn or to automatically delete the subscription - I am shurely gonna forget it next december :-)

2 years 3 months ago #327766 by krileon
Have reviewed your install. Within CBSubs > Notifications if you review any of your failed IPNs you'll see why those payments failed. Most of them failed due to "Flagged because FraudFilter rule set "PSD2 - subscriptions" (id: 133840) triggered.". You'll notice "fraud_suspected" is also set to "true". "fraud_remarks" is where you'll see Quickpay's reason.

If you scroll further down you'll notice "operations". That's where Quickpay is attempting payment. They all seam to have "Rejected by acquirer" with a reason of "card expired" or "Card lost or stolen". I'm guessing they just flat out typed in their credit card number wrong in cases of "Card lost or stolen".

Suggest contacting Quickpay as for some reason the recurring payments are triggering fraud checks and rejected on their end. I've no idea why. Payments that look like they should be successful are triggering "Card lost or stolen".

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 3 months ago #327767 by rbuelund

Have reviewed your install. Within CBSubs > Notifications if you review any of your failed IPNs you'll see why those payments failed. Most of them failed due to "Flagged because FraudFilter rule set "PSD2 - subscriptions" (id: 133840) triggered.". You'll notice "fraud_suspected" is also set to "true". "fraud_remarks" is where you'll see Quickpay's reason.

I see that now - but why is the payment not being registered in CBSubs, when the 'qp_status_msg' => 'Approved' is in the return ? Is CBSubs rejecting because of the Fraud suspicion ?? The amount of 600 was correctly withdrawn for theese recurring payments, so I do not understand this ??

2 years 3 months ago #327772 by krileon
You're looking at the first operation in the "operations" array. That's the response from their initial payment, which worked fine. The latest operation will be last in the "operations" array and is when recurring would trigger.

As for what we use in the operation we go entirely based off qp_status_code value. Several of which are outputting 40001 with a respond message of "Validation error: Previous Clearhaus in-series can not be older than 365 days". I've no idea what that means, but we fail the payment because according to Quickpay error codes below it's a request error.

learn.quickpay.net/tech-talk/appendixes/errors/

Specifically seams to point to "Clearhaus" rejecting it. Looks like that payment processor doesn't allow additional charges beyond a year? Seams like a problem with your acquirer. Suggest contacting Quickpay. We can only respond based off the status code their own API gives us and it's giving us a 40001, which is a fail response.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

2 years 3 months ago #327774 by rbuelund
Sorry, maybe I am a bit slow here - could you tell me exactly which element number in the notifications you were looking at ?? I cannot find where you see this "Validation error: Previous Clearhaus in-series can not be older than 365 days"

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn